Brenna is 10 months today. Just two more months and she'll have her first birthday! That means Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon. Hurray!
Brenna is still not quite crawling forward. She can go backwards on her stomach pretty well and she is now very mobile, often getting to things unexpectedly. She is trying to pull up, but so far hasn't gone passed her knees. She babbles a lot and loves to see other babies. She watches videos of herself and Lauren and Spencer and just loves them. She has a sense of humor and one of her favorite things to do is put her pacifier in other people's mouths. She thinks it is so funny.
She still only has the two bottom teeth, but she eats just about everything I feed to her. She will try everything, though somethings like brocolli get spit back out. The only food she refused to eat was cotton candy. She clamped her little lips down and wouldn't even try it. Probably a smart thing anyway.
Here are some videos of her crawling attempts, babbling, and pulling up.

4 comments:
That was so cute with the top of her head bobbing up above the bed!
Those are pretty cute. I love how she has backed herself against Spencer's bed and can't move forward. Maybe she doesn't like the feel of her knees rubbing against the floor in the forward motion. I've heard of kids who walk before they crawl. She may be one of them.
Dad says she's doing a perfect Po position in that last video.
Oh I love those baby blues! (and by blues I mean blue eyes...but I do love the blue family's babies as well...)
Post a Comment