Friday, March 14, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland with some friends yesterday. The kids had a ball and so did we.

This was Lauren and Spencer's favorite ride. We got here about 3 hours before closing time and could have spent the whole day. They rode it at least 10 consecutive times while Ben went off to find more exciting rides. I even thought the ride was pretty cute.

L is for Lauren.

There is no S in California but Spencer's favorite letter does happen to be. . .

This is where my two little stinkers belong!


The pumpkin ate my children! It was a bit cramped for Lauren's liking, but Spencer lay down inside for a long time just relaxing.


Getting gussied up at Minnie's House.



Waiting in line for the Finding Nemo Sub ride. The kids did surprisingly well in lines and with all the walking in general. There were a few instances of tired bickering and personal space conflicts, but they passed quickly as the lines moved relatively fast. The other little boy is William. It was his first time at the park.


First shot of the day was with Goofy. Spencer was shy, but Lauren was scared. The minute the snapshots were finished she fled the scene like something was chasing her. She didn't turn to wave until she was back holding my hand.



The main entrance and flowers. There were so many pretty flowers. The poppies were the best.




3 comments:

Megan said...

OK SO obviously your kids are adorable, but I see pics of them pretty frequently. I haven't seen WAR in forever! What a beautiful boy! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the Goofy pic.

Unknown said...

We need to come visit you so we can go to Disneyland. Matthew has never been and I have! Maybe the next Snow reunion can be in California??? :0)

Marylois said...

What a lot of fun!