I am a mother to three beautiful and intelligent children. My husband is the most wonderful man in the world and a lawyer, if you can believe it. I love to read, sew, cross stitch, cook, and watch PBS. Nova is one of my favorite shows. I finally have a beautiful home with a fun sewing room and I am getting to some of my piled up projects. I am excitedly anticipating winter snows which will signal the end of weeding and mowing for a season. Those hours will be filled with sewing!
3 comments:
What a fun day. I remember taking you and Matthew there when you were very little.
We are going to go in late August. Hannah and Ben will love it!
Yes, the zoo can be fun. . until it isn't anymore. . Glad you were there as long as you were. Great pictures!
Post a Comment