Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We aren't going to be getting a card out this year, but we did want to express our love to our family and friends and our gratitude to Heavenly Father for all our blessings this year, not least of all our new and healthy baby girl. We look forward to next year and all the challenges and adventures it holds for us. In this time of uncertainty in the economy, politics, and morals of our society the constant we can hold fast to is the Savior, whose birth we celebrate at this time. May we come to Him and faithfully keep the covenants we have made so as to be safe and secure in times of turmoil and chaos. We love each of you and thank you for your friendship, love, and examples to us.

Gotta love Spencer's eyes.
I'm not sure exactly what Brenna and Spencer are looking at.

Sweet baby 3 weeks old and still sleeping well. Last night she had two, five hour stretches. I think she's growing.

Sleeping like a baby. Thankfully she actually does.

Here's a video of Brenna awake. She is also hungry so she cries a bit, but it's a cute cry.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute video! I see Spencer in Brenna. SO cute. We hope you guy's have a Merry Christmas!

Marylois said...

Good set of lungs also fun to hear Spencer at his imaginary play in the background

Kristin said...

I too see Spencer, and Lauren too. Lauren is getting to be such a pretty little lady.

Jenny said...

I am so glad we found each other again so we can keep in touch! Your family is so beautiful. I'd love to come see you and see how different you all are.
Hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

B.K. Stanley said...

Almost as good as being there, but not quite. Wish we could be. Brenna is a cutie and it is fun to see the pictures of Lauren and Spenser too. Happy New Year.